OT-Bounced Back Emails

  • Tiffany Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      My emails to the group have bounced back. Has this happened to
      anyone else?

      Tiffany L. Johnson
    • Tiffany Johnson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
          > My emails to the group have bounced back. Has this happened to
          > anyone else?

          Yahoo recently made some changes to Group functions. See if this
          helps, from Yahoo Group help:

          We are no longer supporting direct replies to daily digest message,
          in order to make the digest format more useful for everyone in the
          group by limiting difficult-to-read messages.

          If you receive the new "fully featured" digest, simply click either
          the "Reply (via email)" or "Reply (via web post)" links that follow
          each message within the digest.

          If you receive the traditional, text only version of the daily
          digest, to reply to a specific message, you can:
          - Find the individual message on the group Web site and then click
          the "Reply" button that is part of each message.

          or

          - Click the "reply" button on your email client. Then replace
          the "No Reply" address in the "to" field with the email address of
          your group.* You should also remember to copy the subject of the
          message you're replying into the subject field (or the message will
          not be placed in the correct topic) and to trim all the irrelevant
          quoted text out of your message (as a courtesy to the other members
          of the group to make the digest easier to read).

          * prbytes AT yahoogroups DOT com