Looking for a celebrity

  • Linda Hamburger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2006
      My client, Alcat Worldwide, offers very effective food allergy
      testing. The company would be happy to provide a free food senstivity
      test for someone who is fairly high profile and interested in health,
      diet overall wellness.

      Client is simply looking for a testimonial.

      Regular price of test ranges from $250-$1,000

      Welcome to the world of PR, if any of you pr listers can help it would
      be greatly appreciated!

      Thanks

      Linda H. with oncallpr.com (florida)

      P.S. on list or off list response is OK......