Portfolio (X-POST)

  • Latashia DeVeaux
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Hope you are well. For those of you located in Los Angeles, do you
      have any ideas or recommendations where I can buy a really nice
      portfolio for clippings/placements and writing samples? Also, I would
      like to have it engraved (for a colleague), if possible.

      Thanks.

      ~Have a blessed and lovely weekend,
      Tashia

      Latashia DeVeaux
      www.deveauxagency.com
    • Geri Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
        i saw some really nice black "leather"? portfolios of various sizes at the art store on raymond in old pasadena last week. though they don't do engraving, i'm sure you could take it somewhere and have that done.
        best -
        geri

        Geri Wilson
        The Jonathan Group