FW: Global Mixx- response from The Connection Magazine

  • Jonnice Slaughter
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      Thanks again for rallying to our defense. As you'll read below, certain
      media procedures are mandatory (for granting media credentials) for events
      like The Global Mixx. Gregory Benny, Publisher of The Connection Magazine,
      has sent the following email.

      Regards,
      Jonnice Slaughter
      ChatterBox Publicity, LLC