REPUCOMM announces dates for June workshops

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Dear Colleague,

      My name is Deon Binneman and I am a speaker, trainer and consultant in the management of corporate reputation as well as the reduction of reputation risk. I am also the editor of the newsletter Powerlines which is currently read by more than 8000 international and local readers.

      During the month of June I will be facilitating two executive education workshops that may interest you or one of your colleagues or friends.

      STAKEHOLDER REPUTATION 26 - 27 JUNE 2006

      REPUCOMM's Stakeholder Reputation seminar explores how stakeholder relationships impact on the creation of organisational reputation. This 2 -day workshop shows business leaders and managers how to establish and maintain positive, mutually beneficial stakeholder relations. Based on a synthesis of ideas from community relations, marketing, strategic communication, reputation and stakeholder management, organizational change, sustainability and CSI thinking, it offers an integrated framework, as well as practical tools for developing new kinds of collaborative relationships and will cover areas such as stakeholder identification & profiling, stakeholder communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship building strategies and tools.

      For more information please e-mail deonbin@... or go to http://www.biz-community.com/Event/196/18/2772.html

      MARKET YOUR CONSULTING PRACTICE (PROFESSIONAL SERVICES) 13 JUNE 2006

      This one day workshop (now in its 5th year) enables prospective and existing consultants and professional service providers to develop strategies to market themselves and build their reputations in a competitive knowledge economy.

      Both workshops will be facilitated by Deon Binneman, international speaker, advisor and trainer in reputation management, strategic communication and stakeholder management. Professional References by previous delegates are available on request.

      For more information please e-mail deonbin@... or go to http://www.biz-community.com/Event/196/98/2773.html

      Thank you for reading this mail. This message was sent in good faith that you are interested to build, maintain and protect your reputation and that of your organisation. Please pass this information on to other colleagues who could benefit from these training events.

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman
      Phone: (27) 011 475 3515
      Fax: 0866 129 566
      Mobile: 083 425 4318
      Skype: deonbin
      Messenger IM: deonbin43@...
      E-mail: deonbin@...
      REPUCOMM
      Johannesburg, South Africa

      It is not our intention to send this email to those who do not wish to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from us, please write to us so that we can remove you from the list. Please be sure to reply using the email address that we sent to as otherwise it is difficult to trace the details and guarantee the removal. To ensure complete removal, please inform us of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.