A great Resource

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2006
      I recently completed a marketing communications strategic-to-tactical
      plan for a client here in Vegas; the plan needed to include
      advertising, and even though I did my masters work in advertising
      (and I've even won two ADDYs and written a book on advertising), it's
      never been my favorite thing OR my strongest suit. I have a lot of
      strong suits: PR, marketing, strategic planning, fund-raising and
      market research, but when it comes to advertising, I know there are
      others who can do a much better job.

      So - knowing that this client needed the best (and wanting to impress
      them so I could get some follow-on work), I subcontracted the
      advertising plan to a long-time colleague and friend, Frank Bradley -
      and he did a superb job for me, and for my client. Way back in the
      way-back, Frank was my first boss. Later, we were competitors. Then
      we were allies. Then I was his client, and later, he became my
      client. Finally, we became business partners - he named me the
      PR/strategic planning partner for his healthcare ad agency - and we
      worked together on a daily basis for four years.

      I mention all this because, when it comes to figuring the angles on
      advertising, there's nobody better than Frank Bradley ... and there
      may be a time when you (like me) need someone to handle the
      advertising planning, creative oversight or execution on a
      project. When that time comes, you'll have to look very long and
      VERY hard to find anybody who's half so skilled and effective as
      Frank. So if you're looking for help when it comes to advertising,
      give him a shout. You can find him at:
      JFranklinBradley@.... When you do, tell him "Ned sent me ..."
      (but then don't believe a damned thing he says about me ... <G>).

      All the best

      Marketing/PR Fellow, AHA

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276 - Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      ned@... - http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Marketing: http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Book Promotion/Marketing/Publishing:
      http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success