Deon Binneman's Powerlines Number 61

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      The 61st issue of Powerlines is now available for your reading. Just send a mail to deonbin@... for a copy.

      It contains a number of articles that might interest you, including

      1. SOUTH AFRICAN SPORTS ORGANISATIONS AT RISK
      2. KNOW THY STAKEHOLDER
      3. INVESTORS REWARD RISK MANAGEMENT
      4. A BIG THANK YOU
      5. SOME USEFUL HUMOUR/STORIES
      6. RESOURCES
      7. LATEST NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman
      Phone: +27 011 4753515
      Fax: 0866129566
      Mobile: 083 4254318
      REPUCOMM
      Johannesburg, South Africa
      Reputation (Risk/Crisis) Management
      Consulting & Training

      It is not our intention to send this email to those who do not wish
      to receive it. If you do not wish to hear from us, please write to
      us so that we can remove you from the list. Please be sure to reply
      using the email address that we sent to as otherwise it is difficult to trace
      the details and guarantee the removal. To ensure complete removal,
      please inform us of any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.