Fwd: Re: [prbytes] Limited a limiting name?

  • Shediac Communications Ltd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      Dear Ned, et al:

      The word "Limited" is used throughout Asia, current and past
      Commonwealth countries, the Middle East and in most other countries
      outside of North America (albeit I've noted many Canadians firms
      also use "Limited" or "Ltd" rather than "Inc").

      In some ways, the word opens avenues to creativity. For example, I
      named an associate company of mine (a modeling agency) Models (Un)
      Limited.

      Frank Mark Shediac
      Hong Kong Goodwill Ambassador (1999-2006)
      CEO, Shediac Communications Ltd--Founded in Hong Kong June 1976
      Cell: (852) 6056 6271
      mailto:fshediac@...