PR News

  • Renu Aldrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 1998
      Hi -- here is some news I'm posting only because I think those on the list

      will be interested and possibly affected!

      PR Newswire has purchased NEWSdesk International of the UK. You all know
      PRN -- the world's leading news release distribution service. NEWSdesk
      enables PR pros to track which reporters are accessing their news
      releases. It's mostly high-tech right now, but soon we'll be delving into
      the healthcare industry and others. To check out my news release visit
      http://www.prnewswire.com/gh/cnoc/comp/106115.html and click on the story
      dated Dec. 20. We're at http://www.prnewswire.com,
      http://www.newsdesk.com.

      Don't worry, I won't make a habit of posting our news here! But our focus
      at PRN is to make the connection between PR /IR people and the media more
      interactive and more efficient. We started with ProfNet and now we hope
      that it will get even better with ND. Let me know what you think about it
      -- I'd be very interested in any feedback about this or about our brand
      new portal for the PR person, http://www.mediainsider.com.

      Thanks for your time. Have a wonderful New Year everyone!

      Best,
      Renu K. Aldrich