RE: ACT!

  • Jim Rink
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Ned, did you reinstall the program?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
        At 04:56 AM 11/17/2005, you wrote:
        >Ned, did you reinstall the program?

        Sure - I had to wipe the hard drive by reinstalling the OS, so I naturally
        reinstalled the licensed, bought-and-paid-for original copy, Jim. But I
        can't get it to work because of that frickin' password thing, which never
        came up before the crash.

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        Ned Barnett, APR
        Marketing/PR Fellow, AHA

        Barnett Marketing Communications
        Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

        420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276 - Las Vegas, NV 89110
        Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
        ned@... - http://www.barnettmarcom.com

        Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/
        Barnett on Marketing: http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/
        Barnett on Book Promotion/Marketing/Publishing:
        http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/

        BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success