has anyone tried this ?

  • maria_hernandez100
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2005
      has anyone tried this ?

      Kathy said she posted her resume and received excellent
      response from this site

      www.jobola.biz

      Please let me know if any one has posted a resume on this site.

      Thanks
    • Richard B Barger ABC APR
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
        Maria Hernandez may be legit, but I just searched and found only one PRBytes
        post from a Kathy and no mention of jobola.biz.

        Looks to me like an inventive, but dishonest, drive-by ad.

        If not, I apologize to Maria.

        Rich Barger, ABC, APR
        Chief Curmudgeon
        http://www.CornerBarPR.com

        ---

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          Rich, you and I did the same search and came to the same conclusion.
          I was going to mention it a while back, got sidetracked and then
          plumb forgot. (Call it Spamnesia.)

          But from where I sit, it's spam. Green eggs and spam. Spam-I-am. I
          yam what I spam. Spamela Anderson. Spamalamadingdong. Spam, bam,
          thank-you-ma'am.

          --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, Richard B Barger ABC APR <Rich@R...>