PR Opportunities for Book Donation in Ethiopia?

  • virginiarfoley
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19, 2005
      My company is donating a number of medical books to schools in Ethipia.
      The charity is very keen on maximizing our PR opps for this but I am
      not sure what we could do. They are holding a formal event for the
      charity in Ethipuia and not sure if it makes sense for us to send
      someone there. We are trying to raise profile in the U.S. We are
      sending out a press release and taking a few pictures of the charity
      organizer and our CEO. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
    • Vica Vinogradova
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
        Virginia - what country are you talking about? Ethiopia?

        You have "Ethipia" and "Ethipuia" in your message.

        First thing to do would be to spell-check your outgoing communication.
        Then you do a press release to relevant journalists in the U.S. covering
        that part of the world, and another one to medical journalists covering
        the field (what is the subject of the books?)

        Best,
        Vica Vinogradova
        VP, Corporate Communications
        www.dataart.com