Raising Profile as Cardiology Publisher

  • virginiarfoley
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I have been given the task of trying to make our company better known
      as a leading cardiology publisher (we have a # of key journals in the
      area). While we have sponsored lectures at various cardiology events, I
      am looking for bigger, more creative ways to achieve this goal. I am
      not sure how to begin to think about this--any suggestions?