Has anyone ever had this kind of e-mail mixup?

  • Alvin Hattal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2005
      This has never happened to me before, but the same recipient received different e-mails I had sent to two other persons, several weeks or months apart. One intended recipient's computer was in a house in Potomac, MD, not far from where I lived for many years, and the other in an office in McLean, VA. The latter was also in an office, but in nearby Alexandria, VA. The.worst part is that the latter message was to a competing editor whom I've worked with in the past and who was still in my address book (I'm a writer, and they're competing newsletter publishers, so you can imagine my embarrasment.) It seems odd that all three involved are not very far from one another on the East Coast.

      Al