Latest Edition of Powerlines

  • Deon Binneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 11:52 PM
      Dear Colleague,

      The 57th issue of Powerlines - a newsletter on Strategic Reputation and
      Crisis Management is now available for your reading.

      This edition's examines stakeholder relationships in the light of the Zuma -
      Schaik affair, has an insert on E – Reputation, takes a look at the link
      between media enquiries and reputation, examines ways to damage your
      organisation's Reputation and the lessons for Reputation managers as well as
      the two wolves story.

      We also have a special roundup of our latest news of relevant resources and
      new projects.

      Just e-mail deonbin@... for your free copy.

      Regards,

      Deon Binneman
      Phone/Fax +27 011 4753515
      Mobile: 083 4254318
      Speaker, Trainer & Consultant,
      REPUCOMM
      Johannesburg, South Africa

      It is not our intention to send this email to those who do not wish to
      receive it. If you do not wish to hear from us, please write to us so that
      we can remove you from the list. Please be sure to reply using the email
      address that we sent to as otherwise it is difficult to trace the details
      and guarantee the removal. To ensure complete removal, please inform us of
      any other email addresses that default to your mailbox.