Question for Yahoo email users

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
      Off topic I admit but wonder - is anyone having
      problems w/Yahoo email lately? I have a few Yahoo
      accts & when I log out of one & try to log into
      another, it asks me for my password over & over. On a
      PR-related note, I've complained to Yahoo since it's
      been happening (about 2 wks now) & have yet to hear
      back except for an autmated response saying they're
      looking into it.

      Curious to know if others are experiencing similar
      troubles, thx.

      Kate

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
    • rjsauter
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
        Just got back from my meeting in San Jose last week. Thanks to those
        who responded.