Anyone from the group from SF / San Jose/ Northern California area?

  • rjsauter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2005
      Especially in a corporate office. I have a question for you and would
      love if you would email me. Thanks!!!!
    • Kate
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2005
        Off topic I admit but wonder - is anyone having
        problems w/Yahoo email lately? I have a few Yahoo
        accts & when I log out of one & try to log into
        another, it asks me for my password over & over. On a
        PR-related note, I've complained to Yahoo since it's
        been happening (about 2 wks now) & have yet to hear
        back except for an autmated response saying they're
        looking into it.

        Curious to know if others are experiencing similar
        troubles, thx.

        Kate

        Discover Yahoo!
        http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html
      • rjsauter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
          Just got back from my meeting in San Jose last week. Thanks to those
          who responded.