PRBytes blog

  • Jim Rink
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 15, 2005
      Dear members -
      I've been thinking of developing a
      PRBytes blog page. Do you think this
      would be a useful tool? If so, anyone
      want to volunteer to build it?

      -JR
    • userg
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 26, 2008
        Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
        PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
        and extend membership to all current group members.

        - Jim Rink
        Owner/Moderator
      • Eduardo Giansante
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 26, 2008
          I'm very interested! Count me in :)

          --
          -Edu Giansante
          http://edugiansante.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 26, 2008
            Sounds good to me -

            Ned Barnett, APR

            Marketing/PR Fellow, American Hospital Association

            Barnett Marketing Communications

            420 N. Nellis Blvd. A3-276

            Las Vegas NV 89110

            702-696-1200 - ned@...

            http://www.barnettmarcom.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
              Yes, I am interested. So count me in also.

              Judi Hanford

              --
              -Edu Giansante
              http://edugiansante.com

            • Stephen Rafe
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 1, 2008
                Please.

                Stephen Rafe

                > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
                > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
                > and extend membership to all current group members.
                >
                > - Jim Rink
                > Owner/Moderator
              • desmond ekeh
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                  Hi Jim, guess this is a great idea. I urge others to consider it, even urgently. Meanwhile, please sign me on.

                  Desmond Ekeh

                  > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
                  > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
                  > and extend membership to all current group members.
                  >
                  > - Jim Rink
                  > Owner/Moderator

                • Denise Baker
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                    I'm in as well.

                    Denise

                    --
                    The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting goals
                    and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as you

                  • Inna Shamis | AvantGarde Communications G
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                      Ditto

                      On Oct 2, 2008, at 10:35 AM, Denise Baker wrote:

                      > I'm in as well.
                      >
                      > Denise
                      >
                      > On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM, userg <userg@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
                      > > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
                      > > and extend membership to all current group members.
                      > >
                      > > - Jim Rink
                      > > Owner/Moderator
                      > >

                      > --
                      > The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of
                      > setting goals
                      > and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become
                      > endurable as you
                      > parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how
                      > menial or
                      > boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
                      > Og Mandino

                    • Eduardo Giansante
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                        I'm in. Who is responsible for the blog setup?

                        On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Denise Baker <dbaker.2508@...> wrote:

                        > I'm in as well.
                        >
                        > Denise
                        >

                        > On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 10:15 AM, userg <userg@...<userg%40jimrink.com>>
                        > wrote:
                        >
                        > > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
                        > > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
                        > > and extend membership to all current group members.
                        > >
                        > > - Jim Rink
                        > > Owner/Moderator
                        > >

                        > --
                        > The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of setting
                        > goals
                        > and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become endurable as
                        > you
                        > parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how menial or
                        > boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
                        > Og Mandino

                        -Edu Giansante
                        http://edugiansante.com
                        http://www.e-dublin.com.br

                      • Bob Reed
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 2, 2008
                          Count me in.

                          Bob Reed

                          Inna Shamis | AvantGarde Communications Group
                          Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 10:55 AM
                          To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
                          Subject: [SPAM]Re: [prbytes] PRBytes blog

                          <mailto:userg%40jimrink.com> > wrote:

                          > > Hi gang. Does anyone have any interest in setting up
                          > > PRBytes blog? We could populate it with group posts
                          > > and extend membership to all current group members.
                          > >
                          > > - Jim Rink
                          > > Owner/Moderator
                          > >

                          > --
                          > The victory of success is half won when one gains the habit of
                          > setting goals
                          > and achieving them. Even the most tedious chore will become
                          > endurable as you
                          > parade through each day convinced that every task, no matter how
                          > menial or
                          > boring, brings you closer to achieving your dreams.
                          > Og Mandino

                        • Eduardo Giansante
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 3, 2008
                            Hi Folks,

                            I've set up the blog and add you all there
                            http://prbytes.blogspot.com/

                            please let me know if that's fine

                            regards,
                            Ed