EntryLevelPR.com

  • Elizabeth Dayton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14 6:51 AM
      Hi everyone!

      I am a volunteer job researcher for a new site on which to post entry-level and intern public relations/communications positions - www.entrylevelpr.com. I wanted to let members of this list know in case anyone was either searching for an entry-level position or looking to fill one. The site is run entirely by volunteers. We only get the satisfaction of placing individuals in entry-level/intern positions!

      EntryLevelPR.com was developed at the request of public relations/communications professionals and students across the nation because (a) the lack of entry-level positions posted on popular job sites resulting from the cost to post an ad and (b) the number of different sites students have to go to in order to find all the different opportunities. So, we have created a one-stop-shop, so to speak, of entry-level and intern positions in the public relations and communications fields.

      Posting jobs on our site is free. You may only post entry-level (0-2 years experience) or internship positions, which will remain on our site for two weeks. At that time, however, you may choose to re-post.

      Every Public Relations Student Society of America and International Association of Business Communicators student chapter has been notified about EntryLevelPR.com, so they are anxiously checking our site every day for new postings!

      If you have any questions, direct them to Heather Huhman at info@....

      Thanks!

      Elizabeth Dayton
      EntryLevelPR.com Job Researcher