RE: [prbytes] PR Freelancers

  • Ed Gyurko
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Jan:

      I read your posting and thought I should say hello. I'm an US analyst
      relations consultant who is based in London. Much of the work I do is
      helping European-based companies build relationships with analysts in the US
      at Gartner, IDC and Forrester.

      Let me know if you have any interest.

      Best, Ed Gyurko
      011 44 079 636 58918