New PR media op

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2005
      One of my clients just asked me to take over as Editor of The
      Construction Zone - http://www.nvczone.com/ - and to re-focus the
      publication. This opens up a new media market for PR folks who deal
      with construction, and I wanted to tell you about this.

      The Construction Zone (CZ) currently goes to 10,000 construction
      business owners in Nevada, and will soon also go to an additional
      5,000 construction business owners in California (in CA only, not
      general contractors, and also not LA or SF). It is currently
      bimonthly, but will go monthly as soon as I can nail down sufficient
      content.

      The re-focus runs as follows: Instead of focusing on trade
      association news, we'll be focusing on helping our readers to make
      their businesses more profitable. This means tips-columns on all
      aspects of business management (PR, HR, billing/collections,
      customer service, legal - you name it, I want to cover it). This
      opens doors to you and to your clients (I hope).

      We'll also be reviewing products - hardware and software - from
      billing management software to heavy-duty pickup trucks (I'm hoping
      to be given a review copy of the new Hummer truck! <g>).

      So please keep us in mind. I'm open to one-off articles, to regular
      columns, etc. We also take ads, but this isn't a pitch for
      advertising.

      Thanks

      Marketing/PR Fellow, AHA

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276 - Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      ned@... - http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Marketing: http://barnettonmarketing.blogspot.com/
      Barnett on Book Promotion/Marketing/Publishing:
      http://barnettonpublishing.blogspot.com/

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success
    • Edna Kaplan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2005
        Hi Ned,

        That's great! I will actually have something for The Construction Zone -
        possibly a byline, once my health insurance client comes back on board inll
        the spring.

        Hope all is well at Chez Barnett.

        Regards,

        Edna

        ****************

        Edna Kaplan

        KOGS Communication

        P.O. Box 603

        Marblehead, MA 01945

        P: 781-639-1910

        F: 781-631-3322

        kaplan@...

        _____

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129edin3l/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1707248654:HM/EXP=1108942969/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12iqoqkon/*http:/clk.a
        tdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1108856569479624>
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129edin3l/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1707248654:HM/EXP=1108942969/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12iqoqkon/*http:/clk.a
        tdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1108856569479624>

        Get unlimited calls to
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129edin3l/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1707248654:HM/EXP=1108942969/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12iqoqkon/*http:/clk.a
        tdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1108856569479624>

        U.S./Canada
        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129edin3l/M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1707248654:HM/EXP=1108942969/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12iqoqkon/*http:/clk.a
        tdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1108856569479624>

        <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=11088565
        69479624>

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=groups/S=
        :HM/A=2343726/rand=457082958>