Video Monitoring Services - MultiVision vs. VMS

  • Molly Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      This is my first post and I work in corporate PR and we have several spokespersons featured in television and radio. I want to use a vendor that will be able to capture the appearances and provide audience reach numbers, etc. I'm debating between two companies, MultiVision and VMS. Has anyone worked with any of these companies? And could you tell me who you prefer and why? Also, if you could share your experiences.

      Thanks so much!

      Molly

    • Edna Kaplan
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2005
        Hi Molly,

        You may also want to talk to this regional vendor, who says they can obtain
        video clips nationally from their network. WeI've used their services and
        found them to be cost effective when we've known about placements:

        Walker Communications

        Josh Robinson
        Video Clip Manager
        1603 13th St., Ste 210
        Lubbock, TX 79407
        806-744-6864

        As for VMS, although we're in the Boston area, we've used VMS in Denver.
        Their rates were lower, with great service. You may want to comparison shop
        VMS affiliates.

        - Edna

        ****************

        Edna Kaplan

        President

        KOGS Communication

        P.O. Box 603

        Marblehead, MA 01945

        P: 781-639-1910

        F: 781-631-3322

        kaplan@...

        _____

        This is my first post and I work in corporate PR and we have several
        spokespersons featured in television and radio. I want to use a vendor that
        will be able to capture the appearances and provide audience reach numbers,
        etc. I'm debating between two companies, MultiVision and VMS. Has anyone
        worked with any of these companies? And could you tell me who you prefer
        and why? Also, if you could share your experiences.

        Thanks so much!

        Molly

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • chicagoprgal
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
          Hi Molly,

          I am in the Chicago area and have had great success with WestGlen
          (www.westglen.com) for both a VNR and PSA, but they also do Satellite
          Media Tours and other services. Great service and results reporting.
          I've used VMS only slightly because their rates were so much higher.
          Good luck!

          Lisa Gunggoll

          --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, Molly Walker <mollypr2005@y...> wrote:
          > Hi everyone,
          >
          > This is my first post and I work in corporate PR and we have
          several spokespersons featured in television and radio. I want to
          use a vendor that will be able to capture the appearances and provide
          audience reach numbers, etc. I'm debating between two companies,
          MultiVision and VMS. Has anyone worked with any of these companies?
          And could you tell me who you prefer and why? Also, if you could
          share your experiences.

          > Thanks so much!
          >
          > Molly

        • david davis
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2005
            Why not consider Medialink, www.medialink.com ? They are the global leaders in broladcast PR (VNRs, SMTs, ANRs, etc etc) but also have Teletrax, www.teletrax.com that tracks and provides usage television data. Many broadcasters, including NBC and BBC, now use
            Teletrax to monitor their TV news productions.

            David Davis

            --- In prbytes@yahoogroups.com, Molly Walker wrote:
            > Hi everyone,
            >
            > This is my first post and I work in corporate PR and we have
            several spokespersons featured in television and radio. I want to
            use a vendor that will be able to capture the appearances and provide
            audience reach numbers, etc. I'm debating between two companies,
            MultiVision and VMS. Has anyone worked with any of these companies?
            And could you tell me who you prefer and why? Also, if you could
            share your experiences.

            > Thanks so much!
            >
            > Molly

            Yahoo! Groups Links