Freelance journalist needed

  • david davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2005
      I have just received the results of a very interesting global study into media lifestyles and I am looking for help from a freelance journalist with a proven creative skill in converting data into news stories and features. An initial press release has been issued and can be found in the newsroom at www.mediabuddies.com but there is a wealth of still to be tapped other information.

      David Davis
      email: dd@...
      mobile: 07831 558 745