RE: [prbytes] help needed...

  • Charles Wood
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2005
      Two suggestions regarding your course work. First, read the book. Second,
      ask your professor. If you are really interested in public relations and
      want to learn, you have to make an effort to learn enough to ask informed
      questions, not simply regurgitate what looks like open book questions from
      an exam.

      Also, you might include your name at the end of your posting, run spell
      check on your emails before sending them (spelling is important in
      journalism), and consider how your overall message might appear to your
      audience.

      Chuck Wood

      Charles A. Wood, APR, Fellow PRSA
      President, Wood Public Relations