Fellow PR Group Members

  • Stephanie Molina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      I am in the process of making a career transition from
      Hollywood publicity and PR back into corporate and/or
      special events. I've been working the entertainment
      circuit for 4 years now.

      If any of you have any tips, leads, fodder of any kind
      on the matter, I'd greatly appreciate it.

      Let me know and I can forward my resume as well.

      Regards,
      Stephanie
    • miked918
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2005
        Stephanie,
        Good luck with the search.
        Where are you located (Hollywood area, I would assume?)? Are you
        looking to stay local, or move to a particular area?

        Just asking so we might be able to help if we hear of anything.
        Mike

        Michael Driehorst
        Media Relations Manager
        The Lauerer Markin Group Inc.