Re: [prbytes] South Asian Earthquake

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
      I know many on this forum are from the parts of the
      world gravely affected by the tsunami & earthquake.
      My prayers go out to you & your loved ones & I'm sure
      I speak for everyone here when I say you are in our
      thoughts as we wish for your safe & speedy recovery.

      Kate
      P.S. And if the rest of you guys haven't yet
      contributed to one of the rescue funds - do it today!!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        We've just announced that all membership subscriptions during 2005 to Mediabuddies, the worldwide reunion club for press and broadcast journalists, advertising and public relations people, will be donated to the disaster fund. In the meantime we have suspended our support for two cancer research charities.

        David Davis
        Founder
        www.mediabuddies.com

        Kate <kate_south@...> wrote:

        I know many on this forum are from the parts of the
        world gravely affected by the tsunami & earthquake.
        My prayers go out to you & your loved ones & I'm sure
        I speak for everyone here when I say you are in our
        thoughts as we wish for your safe & speedy recovery.

        Kate
        P.S. And if the rest of you guys haven't yet
        contributed to one of the rescue funds - do it today!!

      • David P. Dillard
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
          This has been a horrible tragedy. Net-Gold has a large group of posts
          about various aspects of this tragedy including a number of posts about
          places to contribute to the various agencies collecting donations
          including this post.

          From: BradLin000@...
          Date: Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:00 am
          Subject: DISASTERS: AID: Donation Addresses

          and also this one

          From: BradLin000@...
          Date: Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:59 am
          Subject: DISASTERS: AID AND INFORMATION: Relief Web

          Thanks for mentioning this crisis on this list as this is one of the most
          important topics that human beings can discuss at this time.

          Sincerely,
          David Dillard
          Temple University
          (215) 204 - 4584