Re: [prbytes] Looking for quick tips

  • david davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      www.askdd.com is a very good PR training resource for young people and their employers.

      Regards

      David Davis

      bellaamazona <alkayu@...> wrote:

      I'm putting together an unofficial tip sheet for our new interns and
      would love to have any of your top tips/lessons learned to offer our
      young pr people! :)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      David Davis
      Founder

      Why not visit the new-look Mediabuddies - media industry's worldwide reunion club?

      http://www.mediabuddies.com/

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        Be accommodating, nonjudgemental, professional and humane to
        everyone, whether they freelance for the Podunk Weekly Times or are
        on staff at the Wall Street Journal.

        Inevitably, the person you blow off because they aren't important
        enough will get a great job next week, and the person you've been
        fawning over will get canned.