Looking for quick tips

  • bellaamazona
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
      I'm putting together an unofficial tip sheet for our new interns and
      would love to have any of your top tips/lessons learned to offer our
      young pr people! :)
    • david davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2004
        www.askdd.com is a very good PR training resource for young people and their employers.

        Regards

        David Davis

        bellaamazona <alkayu@...> wrote:

        I'm putting together an unofficial tip sheet for our new interns and
        would love to have any of your top tips/lessons learned to offer our
        young pr people! :)

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        David Davis
        Founder

        Why not visit the new-look Mediabuddies - media industry's worldwide reunion club?

        http://www.mediabuddies.com/

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          Be accommodating, nonjudgemental, professional and humane to
          everyone, whether they freelance for the Podunk Weekly Times or are
          on staff at the Wall Street Journal.

          Inevitably, the person you blow off because they aren't important
          enough will get a great job next week, and the person you've been
          fawning over will get canned.