OT - Freschetta Pizza bait-and-switch

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2004
      The box shows more pepperoni than ANY OTHER frozen pizza in the grocery store.

      Talk about bait-and-switch. This premium-price pizza had less pepperoni
      than any frozen pizza I've ever purchased.

      If you ever buy a frozen pizza, don't be fooled by Freschetta.

      Bad marketing - whoo!

      Ned

      (PS - I have written them, but I doubt I'll get any more satisfaction from
      management than I will from the naked pizza)