Re: [prbytes] List help, please (a list issue, not a PR, issue)

  • Dmitry Penzin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2004
      Hello Ned,

      >I have already complained to AOL abuse (for all the good that does), and in
      addition, I am turning this over to my attorney - and to the FBI

      Wow! Does FBI take seriously such notice? Did they write to you any reply?

      >any of you know who is behind Dcsport78@... or bbprlist@..., or
      know how (short of paying a private detective to find him) I can unearth who
      this person is, I'd be most grateful.

      I don't sure, but you could attempt to use google. Sometimes, there are many
      interesting information. Put those address to google. Maybe you can find the
      others messages of this person.

      --
      Dmitry Penzin
      Leningrad area