Top Ten Tips For Promoting A Trade/Business Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Non-fiction book promotion is an important sub-set of public relations; it
      crosses into marketing and also gets into a kind of press-agentry
      (promoting the author). There are some tricks to the trade, and I've tried
      to use my 22 years experience in doing this to encapsulate these tricks
      into a rather extended Top Ten list (you'll see what I mean when you check
      it out).

      If you're interested - or think this might be something in your future -
      please check out my latest blog posting at:

      http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/2004/06/barnetts-top-ten-tips-for-promoting.html

      If you're on this list by mistake, and would like your name removed, please
      drop me a line and I'll be glad to. I only send this to folks I've
      corresponded with, but that's no guarantee you want to see what I'm
      thinking ...

      Fellow, ASHMPR

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276
      Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      (if you get voice mail, try cell (702-561-1167) - but cell used only when
      out of the office)
      Ned@...
      NedWriter@... (used on the road)
      http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Blog - Barnett on PR: http://barnettmarcom.blogspot.com/

      Check out our Breaking News-Letter - A Free Service for PR Pros
      http://barnettmarcom.com/breakingnewsletter.htm

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success