Re: [prbytes] I took your Advice - Blog #1 is now up

  • Alvin Hattal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
      OK, Ned, now how about taking a few minutes, on your blog, to explain the PR
      profession's perennial problem of perception--that is, the sad fact that,
      after 100 years, the business still hasn't succeeded in making itself
      understood and accepted by most people outside of it? Or is that one of the
      world's great, unsolvable challenges?

      Alvin M. Hattal
      Business Journalist, Writer,
      Columnist, Nonfiction Author
      al@...
      V/F: 425/576-1950
      Mobile: 425/466-7148
      www.bizwriter.net

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2004
        Oddly enough, I was writing about that just last night - not in a blog
        form, but in a novel I'm working on about PR in Silicon Valley during the
        time of the Bubble.

        Hmmm

        Maybe I will.

        Thanks