Help for a friend in Advertising

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      A good friend and PR colleague of mine wrote me today, asking for help for
      a friend who's in advertising, and who just got laid off. If you know of
      anything, please write me off-list (ned@...) and I'll pass
      along your leads. Thanks

      >My brother-in-law was the CFO of Bates, the ad agency. They were bought
      >out by J Walter Thompson and sent everyone at Bates in Houston to the
      >unemployment line.
      >
      >Do you have any contacts on the ad agency side that would be good for him
      >to contact? Doesn't have to be in Houston, either.

      Ned Barnett, APR
      Fellow, ASHMPR

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276
      Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      (if you get voice mail, try cell (702-561-1167) - but cell used only when
      out of the office)
      Ned@...
      NedWriter@... (used on the road)
      http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      Check out our Breaking News-Letter - A Free Service for PR Pros
      http://barnettmarcom.com/breakingnewsletter.htm

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success