My disaster, your opportunity

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      I just had a project/prospect I've been working on (and counting on)
      since late March suddenly crash and burn. I was working as a sub-
      contractor, and the contractor lost his relationship with the
      client, so I'm SOL - no project, no contacts (with the client), and
      no revenue. But lots and lots of available "inventory" (hours).

      So ... if you have any work you'd like to sub-contract to someone
      who has been doing PR for 30-plus years, who's taught it in colleges
      and written books on it, who's won awards and accreditation ... but
      most important, somebody who knows how to get it done right, and
      works well as a sub-contractor ...

      Let's talk.

      I'll make you one hell of a deal!

      (referrals also welcome)

      Thanks

      Fellow, ASHMPR

      Barnett Marketing Communications
      Exceptional Marcom Services for Exceptional Clients

      420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3 - 276
      Las Vegas, NV 89110
      Phone: 702-696-1200 * FAX: 702-696-1211
      (if you get voice mail, try cell (702-561-1167) - but cell used only
      when out of the office)
      Ned@...
      NedWriter@... (used on the road)
      http://www.barnettmarcom.com

      BMC - A Sound Investment in Exceptional Success