Welcome to new look Mediabuddies

  • david davis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2004
      Hi

      I thought you might like to know that the new look Mediabuddies club for journalists, broadcasters, public relations executives and others in the media industry worldwide is now open. There are many exclusive members' services, industry news and interviews and the chance to win a digital camera. Why not pay a visit at www.mediabuddies.com.

      Best wishes

      David Davis
      Founder

      Mediabuddies - media industry's worldwide reunion club

      http://www.mediabuddies.com/