  • Richard B Barger ABC APR
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2004
      Hi.

      I'm looking for ideas for an upcoming presentation my partner and I are
      giving on the past and future of our profession. I thought this group
      might offer some unique thoughts and perspectives.

      "The Communication Crystal Ball" will contain a bit of history and
      predictions. We'll discuss the changing technologies, tools, trends,
      and tactics that have affected us for over the past three decades, and,
      in particular, emerging influences for both independent and corporate PR
      practitioners.

      I'm hoping to go well beyond the obvious, the mundane, with leaps to the
      possible -- even if it is improbable.

      Any out-of-the-box thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

      Thanks!

      Rich Barger, ABC, APR
      Chief Curmudgeon
      http://www.CornerBarPR.com
    • Anand Menon
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2004
        Hello Richard,

        Just went through your site .... well you guys are already 'thinking
        out-of-the-box'. It was a good experiance .. your site. If you could
        give a lil more insight on your pitch / project i will try and help.

        Best
        Anand.

        --- Richard B Barger ABC APR <Rich@...> wrote:

        > Hi.
        >
        > I'm looking for ideas for an upcoming presentation my partner and I
        > are
        > giving on the past and future of our profession. I thought this
        > group
        > might offer some unique thoughts and perspectives.
        >
        > "The Communication Crystal Ball" will contain a bit of history and
        > predictions. We'll discuss the changing technologies, tools,
        > trends,
        > and tactics that have affected us for over the past three decades,
        > and,
        > in particular, emerging influences for both independent and
        > corporate PR
        > practitioners.
        >
        > I'm hoping to go well beyond the obvious, the mundane, with leaps
        > to the
        > possible -- even if it is improbable.
        >
        > Any out-of-the-box thoughts, ideas, suggestions?
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Rich Barger, ABC, APR
        > Chief Curmudgeon
        > http://www.CornerBarPR.com

        =====
        Anand Menon.Director,
        FinCapital
        # 793, Ist Floor, 12th 'B' Cross, 23rd Main,
        J. P. Nagar II Phase,
        Bangalore - 560 078 Karnataka, INDIA.
        Tel (DIR) 91 80 30619790
        Tel (Off) 91 80 30618496