a new forum of interest

  • erik hauser
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hello,

      And welcome to the beginning of something fantastic. We're creating
      an on-line community in which professionals such as yourselves can
      share ideas and keep abreast of all the trends in Experiential
      Marketing and other forms of non-traditional media. Invite all of
      your co-workers and friends and we are going to form a great think
      tank in which we share ideas that benefit everyone involved.

      Subscribe: Experientialmarketing-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Experiential marketing gives customers an opportunity to have a
      series of experiences with brands/products/services in order to give
      the consumer enough information to make an intelligent and informed
      purchasing decision. The term "Experiential marketing" refers to
      actual consumer experience(s)with the brand/product/service to drive
      sales and increase brand image/awareness. Experiential marketing is
      the difference between telling people about features of a
      product/service or letting them experience the benefits for
      themselves.

      erik hauser