Re: [prbytes] New Blog: Powerlines

  • David P. Dillard
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      I have a post that I made to the discussion group NetGold that provides
      links to some coverage of weblog techniques. This message may be viewed
      in the public archives of the NetGold discussion group at this URL:

      From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@...>
      Date: Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:55 am
      Subject: INTERNET: WEBLOGS: Bibliographies on the Internet With Source
      Links About Weblogs
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NetGold/message/1087>

      Anyone on this list starting or considering a weblog may find some useful
      web resources for this activity through the source links in the post
      cited above.

      Sincerely,
      David Dillard
      Temple University