RE: [prbytes] Reorganization question

  • Satish Vijaykumar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 19, 2004
      hi,

      Having gone a similiar situation a few years ago in my company, I suggest
      you put your best guy on the job.
      when doing business no emotions should be attached. Right decisions may be
      harsh but then they are right.
      regards,
      satish

      Satish Vijaykumar
      Head - Corporate Communications

      Myzus Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
      Phone : +91 22 22162242, +91 22 22185732
      Mobile : 022 34262789 Fax : +91 22 22162102
      Email : satish.vijaykumar@...

      MyZus ... Mobilizing Information
      www.myzus.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 20, 2004
        If you want to succeed, you put your best people where they will do the
        most good, eliminate your worst people (regardless of seniority) and
        motivate the rest to strive to be the best.

        Seniority makes no sense in a for-profit business where only results pay
        the bills.