RE: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication candidate

  • Jessica Johannes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2004
      Interesting message. I'm curious....There's an abundance of great people on
      the market right now so if this candidate wants a job so bad, why isn't she
      doing her own self-marketing?

      ===================================

      Jessica Johannes
      jessica_johannes@...
      www.jessicajohannes.com

      ===================================

      >From: Srinivasan K <prpoint@...>
      >To: Prbytes <prbytes@yahoogroups.com>, ajjus20@...
      >CC: Ajantha <ajantha@...>
      >Subject: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication candidate
      >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:26:02 +0530
      >

      >Ms Ajantha Suriyanarayanan, M A in communication from
      >University of Illinois at Chicago (final thesis sign off
      >scheduled for Jan '04) is looking for positions in marketing
      >/ communication / branding. She had interened at GE in
      >Marketing communication and with three other companies. She
      >wants a position in US.
      >
      >She can be contacted at ajjus20@... for a detailed
      >resume.
      >
      >Srinivasan

      Have fun customizing MSN Messenger � learn how here!
      http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize
    • P.D Sathish Chandra
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
        Ms. Jessica,

        Your web page sounded intersting!! Good work!! Was just curious to know how
        is business right now?

        Sathish
        > Interesting message. I'm curious....There's an abundance of great people
        on
        > the market right now so if this candidate wants a job so bad, why isn't
        she
        > doing her own self-marketing?
        >
        > ===================================
        >
        > Jessica Johannes
        > jessica_johannes@...
        > www.jessicajohannes.com
        >
        > ===================================
        >

        > >From: Srinivasan K <prpoint@...>
        > >To: Prbytes <prbytes@yahoogroups.com>, ajjus20@...
        > >CC: Ajantha <ajantha@...>
        > >Subject: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication candidate
        > >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:26:02 +0530
        > >

        > >Ms Ajantha Suriyanarayanan, M A in communication from
        > >University of Illinois at Chicago (final thesis sign off
        > >scheduled for Jan '04) is looking for positions in marketing
        > >/ communication / branding. She had interened at GE in
        > >Marketing communication and with three other companies. She
        > >wants a position in US.
        > >
        > >She can be contacted at ajjus20@... for a detailed
        > >resume.
        > >
        > >Srinivasan

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Jessica Johannes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
          Hi Sathish.

          Thanks for the compliment. Business is steady. Getting ready to sign on a
          new client next week...Let's hope that's a good sign of things to come....
          ===================================

          Jessica Johannes
          jessica_johannes@...
          www.jessicajohannes.com

          ===================================

          >From: "P.D Sathish Chandra" <pdschandra@...>
          >To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication
          >candidate
          >Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:25:59 +0530
          >
          >Ms. Jessica,
          >
          >Your web page sounded intersting!! Good work!! Was just curious to know how
          >is business right now?
          >
          >Sathish

          Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
          access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
        • anand menon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004
            There are many ways for one to self market and this
            forum is also medium as well - as the person concerned
            is from a PR back ground. I am pretty sure that she
            will be maketing herself using other channels as well,

            Anand.