Urgent help for a Marketing / communication candidate

  • Srinivasan K
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2004
      Ms Ajantha Suriyanarayanan, M A in communication from
      University of Illinois at Chicago (final thesis sign off
      scheduled for Jan '04) is looking for positions in marketing
      / communication / branding. She had interened at GE in
      Marketing communication and with three other companies. She
      wants a position in US.

      She can be contacted at ajjus20@... for a detailed
      resume.

      Srinivasan
    • Jessica Johannes
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 7, 2004
        Interesting message. I'm curious....There's an abundance of great people on
        the market right now so if this candidate wants a job so bad, why isn't she
        doing her own self-marketing?

        ===================================

        Jessica Johannes
        jessica_johannes@...
        www.jessicajohannes.com

        ===================================

        >From: Srinivasan K <prpoint@...>
        >To: Prbytes <prbytes@yahoogroups.com>, ajjus20@...
        >CC: Ajantha <ajantha@...>
        >Subject: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication candidate
        >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:26:02 +0530
        >

        >Ms Ajantha Suriyanarayanan, M A in communication from
        >University of Illinois at Chicago (final thesis sign off
        >scheduled for Jan '04) is looking for positions in marketing
        >/ communication / branding. She had interened at GE in
        >Marketing communication and with three other companies. She
        >wants a position in US.
        >
        >She can be contacted at ajjus20@... for a detailed
        >resume.
        >
        >Srinivasan

        Have fun customizing MSN Messenger � learn how here!
        http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_customize
      • P.D Sathish Chandra
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
          Ms. Jessica,

          Your web page sounded intersting!! Good work!! Was just curious to know how
          is business right now?

          Sathish
          > Interesting message. I'm curious....There's an abundance of great people
          on
          > the market right now so if this candidate wants a job so bad, why isn't
          she
          > doing her own self-marketing?
          >
          > ===================================
          >
          > Jessica Johannes
          > jessica_johannes@...
          > www.jessicajohannes.com
          >
          > ===================================
          >

          > >From: Srinivasan K <prpoint@...>
          > >To: Prbytes <prbytes@yahoogroups.com>, ajjus20@...
          > >CC: Ajantha <ajantha@...>
          > >Subject: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication candidate
          > >Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:26:02 +0530
          > >

          > >Ms Ajantha Suriyanarayanan, M A in communication from
          > >University of Illinois at Chicago (final thesis sign off
          > >scheduled for Jan '04) is looking for positions in marketing
          > >/ communication / branding. She had interened at GE in
          > >Marketing communication and with three other companies. She
          > >wants a position in US.
          > >
          > >She can be contacted at ajjus20@... for a detailed
          > >resume.
          > >
          > >Srinivasan

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Jessica Johannes
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 9, 2004
            Hi Sathish.

            Thanks for the compliment. Business is steady. Getting ready to sign on a
            new client next week...Let's hope that's a good sign of things to come....
            ===================================

            Jessica Johannes
            jessica_johannes@...
            www.jessicajohannes.com

            ===================================

            >From: "P.D Sathish Chandra" <pdschandra@...>
            >To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [prbytes] Urgent help for a Marketing / communication
            >candidate
            >Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 00:25:59 +0530
            >
            >Ms. Jessica,
            >
            >Your web page sounded intersting!! Good work!! Was just curious to know how
            >is business right now?
            >
            >Sathish

            Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet
            access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
          • anand menon
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 11, 2004
              There are many ways for one to self market and this
              forum is also medium as well - as the person concerned
              is from a PR back ground. I am pretty sure that she
              will be maketing herself using other channels as well,

              Anand.