Introduction of as a new member ship

  • bankimdoshi2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Friends,

      This is Bankim Doshi, a name to reckon with in the Insurance
      Community in Mumbai. Besides my core business area, I love to surf
      internet and enrich my knowledge on various subjects and the
      contemporary trends. I personally feel that E Groups provide
      excellent platform to individuals to know different people &
      understand their distinct views. This really works as a medium for a
      good value addition in one's knowledge base and overall outlook.

      Out of my sheer passion for the internet considering it's enormous
      reach & penetration I have launched four websites namely 1)
      www.anurash.com ( contains information about various insurance
      products available in India) , 2) www.talentcorner.com ( a
      recruitment portal ) , 3) www.lagnabandhan.com ( on-line
      matrimonial ) & 4) www.satpusto.com ( a family tree web site). I am
      also into offline recruitment, planning to start off-line matrimonial
      activities and launch a web site on Buddy's group & Educational
      institutes.

      Besides above, I have set up a Yahoo group where various insurance
      advisors will participate in the discussions on diverse topics about
      insurance. And from time to time various events will be organized
      keeping in mind "insurance" as the main theme. You are all invited to
      join this group, if interested please connect the following link.

      I am always open to suggestions & willing to impart my knowledge. In
      this connection if anyone needs me anytime, contact me on: 022-
      56386436 / 437 / 438 or on my mobile no. 98210 14796 or drop me a
      line on bankim2003@....

      Thanks folks. I am sure we will have a great time together during the
      days to come.

      Till then, bye.

      Bankim Doshi
      Talentcorner.com