Internal Communication Audits

  • thepubquiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hey prbytes people! It seems that there aren't too many comms
      professionals floating around in here but if there ARE any, I could
      really do with a bit of help if possible. I'm currently a Comms
      student and we've been asked to compile a comprehensive internal
      comms audit questionnaire for a variety of clients but unfortunately,
      there don't seem to be any sample questionnaires to see either in
      journals or online. And very few UK companies are keen to share their
      internal comms info so it leaves me at a bit of a loss. It's hard to
      make something when you've never seen one before! If there's anyone
      who can possibly help...or even direct me to someone who might help
      me, I'd be eternally grateful!
      ~fingers crossed~

      Catherine
    • Jim Rink
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        This template may prove useful (see attached).

        From thepubquiz <redmonster00@...> on 31 Oct 2003: