Spam_intl - petershin - @yahoo.com

  • pete@birminghamgroup.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      Name: Peter Shinbach

      Yahoo! ID: petershin

      Yahoo! Email Domain: @...

      The spam you are reporting:
      [prbytes] - MAKE EZ AND FAST CASH, NO JOKE, JUS READ!!!!!

      To: prbytes@yahoogroups.com
      From: "docez2001" (docez2001@...)
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 16:26:58 -0000
      Subject: [prbytes] - MAKE EZ AND FAST CASH, NO JOKE, JUS
      READ!!!!!

      - MAKE EZ AND FAST CASH, NO JOKE, JUS READ!!!!!
      MAKE MONEY FAST!!!!!! IT WORKS!!!!!!!
      IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL!!!!!!! I found this on
      a bulletin board and decided to try it a little
      while back, I was browsing through news groups
      just as you are right now and came across a
      article similar to this saying that you could
      make thousands of dollars within weeks with only
      an initial investment of $6.00!! So, I thought
      yeah right. This must be a scam, but like most of
      us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
      said that you send one dollar to each of the six
      names and addresses stated in the article. You
      then delete the first address and change the
      numbers. ( 2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, etc.)
      place your own name and address on the bottom of
      the list at number 6 and post the article to at
      least 200 newsgroups. (there are thousands) No
      catch that was it. Therefore, after talking to a
      few people and thinking it over I decided to try
      it. What do I have to lose except 6 stamps and
      $6.00 right? Then I invested the measly six
      dollars. WELL GUESS WHAT!!! Within 7 days, I
      started getting money in the mail!!! I was
      shocked. I thought it was going to stop but it
      just kept coming. In my first week, I made
      $25.00. By the end of the second week, I had
      $900.00. In the end of the third week, I made
      $5,000.00!!! It's still growing right now.
      This is now my fourth week and I have made a
      total of just over $38,000.00! Moreover, it's
      still coming in rapidly. This is certainly worth
      $6.00 and 6 stamps. I have spent more than that
      on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works
      and most importantly why it works�Also make sure
      that you print a copy of this article NOW so you
      can get the information off of it as you
      need it. I promise you that if you follow the
      directions exactly, that you will start making
      more money than you possibly thought just by
      doing something so easy!! SUGGESTION: READ THIS
      ENTIRE MESSAGE CAREFULLY (Print it out or down load it) Follow
      the
      simple directions and watch
      the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And
      your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage)
      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off; it is not
      indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually
      no risk - it really works!!!!! If all of the
      following instructions are adhered to, you will
      receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE:
      please follow these directions exactly and
      $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days.
      This program remains successful because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
      continue its success by carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become a part of the
      mail order business. In this business, your
      product is not solid and tangible, it's a
      service. You are in the business of developing a
      mailing list. Many large corporations are happy
      to pay big bucks for quality list. However, the
      money made from the mailing list is secondary to
      the income, which is made from people like you
      and me asking to be included to that list. Here
      are the four steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6
      separate pieces of paper write the following on
      each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
      MAILING LIST." Now get 6 us 1dollar bills and
      place ONE inside EACH of the six pieces of paper
      so the bill will not be seen through the envelope
      to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in
      each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. MAKE SURE
      THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES. You
      should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
      with a piece of paper stating the above phrase
      your name and address and a $1.00 bill. What you
      are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
      service and you are paying for it! Like most of
      us, I was a little skeptical and a little worried
      about the legal aspects of it all. So, I checked
      it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-
      2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
      legal!!!!! Mail the six envelopes to the
      following addresses.

      #1)Mark Finch 4909 S. Cherry Ave. Tucson, AZ 8706
      #2)Andrew Bunn 149 Peregrine Way Divide, Co 80814
      #3)James Sampson 2425 Atkinson, Detroit Mi, 48206
      #4)Terry Wright 18455 Wildemere, Detroit Mi,48221
      #5)Ryan Molinski 1437 Jefferson Ave. Winnipeg, MB, CA R2P0R5
      #6)Fredrick Johnson 4th P.O. BOX #204 Niagara Falls NY,14305
      STEP 2:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
      above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
      becomes 4, etc�) and add YOUR name as number 6 on
      the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to but
      try to keep this article as original as possible.
      Now post your amended article to at least 200
      news groups. ( I think there are 24,000 groups)
      All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
      post , the more money you make!** EVERYBODY
      AROUND THE WORLD CAN DO THIS BUT REMEMBER TO PUT
      ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!** This is
      perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
      title 18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the postal lottery
      laws. Keep a copy of these steps for your self
      and whenever you need money, you can use it again
      and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
      remains successful because of the honesty and
      integrity of the participants and by carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way,
      if you are of integrity, the program will
      continue and the money that so many others have
      received will come your way. NOTE: You may want
      to retain every name and address sent to you, on
      either a computer or a hard copy and keep the
      notes people sent you. This verifies that you are
      truly providing a service. (Remember to wrap
      the $1 bill in the note to prevent mail theft.)
      So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
      carefully followed, six members will be
      reimbursed for their participation as a list
      developer with one dollar each. Your name will
      move up the list geometrically so that when your
      name reaches the #1 spot you will be receiving
      thousands of dollars in CASH!!!!! What an
      opportunity for only $6.00 ($1 for each of the
      six people listed above) Send it now, add your
      own name to the list and you're in business! DIRECTIONS: HOW TO
      POST
      TO NEWS GROUPS STEP 1:
      You do not need to retype this entire letter to
      do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at
      the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor
      to the bottom of this document, and select "copy"
      from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
      letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2: Open a
      blank notepad file and place your cursor at the
      top of the blank page. From the edit menu,
      select "paste." This will paste the copy of the
      letter into notepad so you can add your name to
      the list. STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as
      a .txt file. If you want to do your postings
      in different settings , you'll always have this
      file to come back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape and
      Internet Explorer and try searching for various
      news groups (on-line forums, message boards,
      chat sites, discussions.) STEP 5: Visit these
      message boards and post this article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter
      and selecting "paste" from the edit menu. Fill in
      the subject, this will be the header that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
      postings in a particular group, click the post
      message button. You're done with the first
      one! CONGRATULATIONS,�THAT'S IT! All you have to
      do is jump to different news groups and post
      away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
      30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE
      MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (MESSAGE BOARDS
      ETC.) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE
      TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. That's it! You will
      begin receiving money from around the world
      within days! You may eventually want to rent a
      P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
      receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can
      invent a name to use as long as the postman
      will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS
      CORRECT** Let me break it down, say I receive
      only 5 replies, so then I made $5 with my name at
      #6 on the letter. Now each of the 5 persons
      who just sent me $1 made the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
      people respond to the original 5 people. That is
      another $25 for me. Now those 25 people make the MINIMUM 200
      post
      with my name at number 4 and
      only 5 replies each, I will make $125. Now, those
      125 people post the MINIMUM 200 postings with my
      name at #3 and only get 5 replies each, I will
      make an additional $626! Ok, now here's the fun
      part each of those 625 people post a MINIMUM 200
      with my name at #2 ant they only get 5 replies
      that just made me $3,125!!! Those 3125 people
      send a MINIMUM 200 postings and they only get 5
      replies each with my name at #1, I will receive
      $15,625!!! With an original investment of $6!!!!
      AMAZING!!!! . When your name is no longer on the
      list, you just take the latest postings in the
      news groups and send out another $6 to names on
      the list putting yourself at #6 and start posting
      again. Thousands of people are joining the
      internet each day and they are reading articles
      like these just as you are right now. So this can
      never be played out just keep it going and you
      can make tons of money too!!!! Please try it now
      and make big bucks in a few short weeks!!!!!!

      ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -----------------
      ----~--)
      Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or
      Lexmark
      Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US
      & Canada.
      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/OwowlB/TM

      Any additional feedback:
      we have started using Beysean (sp?)
      filters to reduce our spam. if we
      keep getting messages like these,we
      will not be able to continue to use
      any Yahoo domain services.

      While Viewing:

      Yahoo ID: pshinbach : no amt link
      Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705)
      REMOTE_ADDR: 68.248.2.190
      REMOTE_HOST: unknown
      Date Originated: Tuesday September 30, 2003 - 09:41:19
      -------