Re: [prbytes] CMO Council Summit: Performance Multiplied

  • edbuice@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2003
      At the risk of sounding like I'm just taking cheap shots......exactly what
      the heck IS the CMO Council?? I went to the web site and still can't figure it
      out. There are a lot of pretty words......such as:

      "The CMO Council provides authority leadership in the complex, challenging,
      ill-defined and often misunderstood technology marketing and branding field.
      Few avenues and channels exist for senior technology marketing decision-makers
      to socialize and interact with their peers. New channels and avenues are
      accessible for views and opinions. New mentoring roles can be assumed and greater
      visibility and stature can be obtained in the industry through the council. This
      is an enlightening, engaging and rewarding experience for those that are
      chosen."

      But what does it all MEAN?? Seriously.

      Ed