seek to engage media professional

  • bhupi34
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2003
      I am based in Bombay, India, and I head/own a media services company
      here (http://www.chronosphere.biz).

      I seek to engage an experienced professional or a company, with
      established business relationships with publishers within
      US/Canada/UK.

      I am seeking to explore a larger business opportunity in outsourced
      media services, wherein publishers in US/Canada/UK outsource several
      of their jobs to us here.

      I would like to explore this with a representing professional/company
      which can represent our interests in these countries. Just to give
      you an idea, publishers can engage our team for rates as low as USD
      1,000-1,500 per man-month against what they might be paying currently
      for non-frontline jobs.

      If anyone is interested, I can send across a brief summary of the
      business plan for your consideration and also share a lot more
      information with you.

      Regards

      Bhupesh