NEED A BIG FAVOR

  • P.D Sathish Chandra
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2003
      Dear PR Bytes Members

      I need open information and suggessions for a communications persentation
      for a big client in Bangalore into Set Top Box reselling. The suggessions
      from the four metro's where the run for the money is already on with many
      big players and also welcom suggessions from well read members on the topic.

      Since I am a fresher into this area I would welcome all sorts of suggessions
      for my client. Basically for the presentation I needed to elaborate on
      technology, market share and main players.

      I welcome all suggessions and please mail them to
      sathish@...

      We are a communication, marketing and management consultancy into deriving
      stratergies and plans to companies. Our expertice range from concepualising
      events till management programmes.

      Thanks and regards

      Sathish
      +91 98450 31413
      www.crosshairconsult.com

      PS: I would announce the name of the client if the pitch is succesful