Re: [prbytes] attention pl

  • rauf hameed
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 22, 2003
      Hello Anand,

      Thanks for your reply. In fact we are a packaging
      company selling packaging material and machines to our
      customers who market dairy or value-added products
      such as butter, cheese etc. In order to help our
      customers Tetra Pak wanted to create a generic milk
      campaign highlighting the importance of UHT milk and
      health benefits. Like dhoodh, dhoodh dhoodh campaign
      in India. The objective of this campaign is to convert
      loose milk users to UHT milk consumers and the target
      audiences include urbanites from ABCD classes.

      regards

      rauf

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • anand menon
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 12, 2003
        Hello Rauf,

        Starting with a Campaign high-lighting the hazards of
        consuming loose milk and how people get sick will
        help. Give a few figures like 20 % of the people in
        India drink loose milk and out of this 20 % about 7%
        fall ill drinking loose milk. (All these 'facts' are
        made up by me :)if you scout around you may be able to
        find the correct facts). Also mention that 80% of the
        people drink pakaged water. Out of this 80 %, 62 %
        drink from plastic packets and out of this 62% 13%
        fall ill. The rest 18% drink from tetra packs and the
        number of people falling ill is 0%. (again you would
        need to get the correct 'facts' - doing some research
        will help)

        This should make people sit up and listen.
        Subsequently start with a campiagn on the good of
        tetra packed milk, how its sterilized safe, etc.

        Anand

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 20, 2003
          Thank you for such great ideas.
          rauf

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Inna Shamis | AvantGarde Communications G
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 3, 2008
            Hello!

            In the spirit of networking and having just joined as a member of
            this group, I thought it might be a good idea to introduce myself...

            My name is Inna Shamis and I am President & Founder of AvantGarde
            Communications Group - a virtual communications firm with extensive
            experience in PR, marketing, new business development, promotional
            counsel, branding and creative consulting. We offer clients a one-
            stop-shop that offers all-encompassing communication programs � from
            media relations campaigns and promotions, to website design and
            copywriting.

            That said, I am certainly glad to have this forum to communicate with
            you and look forward to sharing ideas and the possibility of working
            together.

            Best regards,

            Inna
            ______________________________
            Inna Shamis
            AvantGarde Communications Group
            O: 732.385.1714
            M: 973.610.7895
            www.agcomgroup.com
            inna@...

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 3, 2008
              Welcome, Inna - I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition to our little
              list-family.

              PR/Marketing Fellow, American Hospital Association
              Barnett Marketing Communications
              420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3-276
              Las Vegas, NV 89110
              702-696-1200
              http//www.barnettmarcom.com
              ned@...

              Exceptional Marketing for Exceptional Clients

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 22, 2008
                Ned,

                Thank you for that warm welcome!

                Inna

                On Sep 3, 2008, at 5:01 PM, Ned Barnett wrote:

                > Welcome, Inna - I'm sure you'll be a valuable addition to our little
                > list-family.
                >
                > Ned
                >
                > Ned Barnett, APR
                > PR/Marketing Fellow, American Hospital Association
                > Barnett Marketing Communications
                > 420 N. Nellis Blvd., A3-276
                > Las Vegas, NV 89110
                > 702-696-1200
                > http//www.barnettmarcom.com
                > ned@...
                >
                > Exceptional Marketing for Exceptional Clients

              • Eduardo Giansante
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 26, 2008
                  Hello everyone!

                  I've joined the group but didn't introduce myself, so here it goes:

                  My name is Eduardo Giansante, I'm brazilian and currently living in Dublin.
                  I'm working at Strategem (www.strategem.ie) as Digital Account Executive.
                  I'm basicaly doing strategic planning, media plan (PPC/CPM), research, web
                  audit/consultancy (SEO, interactivity/constructiviy/interface/functionality
                  audit, usability/heuristic audit); and managing some digital accounts
                  (Nokia, Danone, Universal and Connect Ethiopia - social)

                  my personal blogs (portuguese) -
                  http://www.edugiansante.com (digital stuff, trends, thoughts..)
                  http://www.e-dublin.com.br (about Ireland) ;
                  http://www.perolasdointercambio.com (humor)

                  my linkedin profile - http://www.linkedin.com/in/edugiansante

                  I hope to learn a lot here, and also share whenever is possible :)

                  cheers,
                  Edu Giansante

                  --
                  -Edu Giansante
                  http://edugiansante.com

                • desmond ekeh
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 28, 2008
                    Hi Inna, sorry i have been so busy i almost forgot i have not welcomed you formally to our small family. You are welcomed with a smile. Desmond is from Nigeria. I just started my own PR firm this year, after about 10 years of media/PR experience. I know i will learn a lot from you particularly in the area of virtual PR practice. Please tell me a lot how i can benefit from your experience. Once again, you are welcomed.
                    Desmond

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 29, 2008
                      Desmond,

                      Thank you very much for that warm welcome! I'm very happy to be part
                      of this group and look forward to networking with everyone.

                      All the best,

                      Inna
                      Inna Shamis
                      AvantGarde Communications Group