Re: [prbytes] New to the group..Introduction

  • JB Christol
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
      Thanks for the response, Mr. Barger! As a matter of
      fact I have been a subscriber to JOTW for about a year
      now and have found some great leads. I too would
      encourage as many people as possible to sign up for
      the list. It is a great resource not only for job
      hunters, but also for anyone active in the field.

      Thanks again!
      JB

      http://www.CornerBarPR.com/TrollingForJobs/indexned.cfm.

      > Cheers!
      >
      > Rich Barger, ABC, APR
      > Chief Curmudgeon
      > http://www.CornerBarPR.com
      >
      > ---
      >
      > "mtsumrpr " wrote:
      >
      > > Good morning everyone! I just wanted to take a
      > moment to introduce myself.
      > > My name is JB. I currently work in gov't
      > communications but am actively
      > > seeking other employment opportunities.
      > >
      > > I have been in the field for about 4 years with
      > experience in agency,
      > > non-profit and, obviously, gov't. I hope that I
      > can contribute as well as
      > > receive valuable information from the group.
      > >
      > > Always feel free to contact me bc if I can help
      > any of you in any way.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > JB

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Richard B Barger ABC APR
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
        Hmmm. Mr. (?) Barger???

        I know I have gray in my beard, JB, but ...

        ;-)

        You're welcome, of course.

        Cheers!

        Rich Barger, ABC, APR
        That's Mr. Barger to the younger crowd ...

        ---