New to the group..Introduction

  • mtsumrpr <mtsumrpr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2003
      Good morning everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce
      myself. My name is JB. I currently work in gov't communications but am
      actively seeking other employment opportunities.

      I have been in the field for about 4 years with experience in agency,
      non-profit and, obviously, gov't. I hope that I can contribute as well
      as receive valuable information from the group.

      Always feel free to contact me bc if I can help any of you in any way.

      Cheers,
      JB
    • Richard B Barger ABC APR
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2003
        JB, you and anyone else in public relations or business communications should
        subscribe to Ned Lundquist's Job Of The Week listserv. It comes out three or
        four (or five) times a week, typically with 15 or 20 new jobs and lots of
        friendly, homespun repartee and commentary typical of a list that's been
        around for a couple of years.

        Subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to: JOTW-subscribe@....

        We reproduce the newsletter in HTML in our Career Center as Trolling For Jobs
        at http://www.CornerBarPR.com/TrollingForJobs/indexned.cfm.

        Cheers!

        Rich Barger, ABC, APR
        Chief Curmudgeon
        http://www.CornerBarPR.com

        ---

        "mtsumrpr " wrote:

        > Good morning everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
        > My name is JB. I currently work in gov't communications but am actively
        > seeking other employment opportunities.
        >
        > I have been in the field for about 4 years with experience in agency,
        > non-profit and, obviously, gov't. I hope that I can contribute as well as
        > receive valuable information from the group.
        >
        > Always feel free to contact me bc if I can help any of you in any way.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > JB

      • JB Christol
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
          Thanks for the response, Mr. Barger! As a matter of
          fact I have been a subscriber to JOTW for about a year
          now and have found some great leads. I too would
          encourage as many people as possible to sign up for
          the list. It is a great resource not only for job
          hunters, but also for anyone active in the field.

          Thanks again!
          JB
          --- Richard B Barger ABC APR <Rich@...> wrote:

          > JB, you and anyone else in public relations or
          > business communications should
          > subscribe to Ned Lundquist's Job Of The Week
          > listserv. It comes out three or
          > four (or five) times a week, typically with 15 or 20
          > new jobs and lots of
          > friendly, homespun repartee and commentary typical
          > of a list that's been
          > around for a couple of years.
          >
          > Subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to:
          > JOTW-subscribe@....
          >
          > We reproduce the newsletter in HTML in our Career
          > Center as Trolling For Jobs
          > at

          http://www.CornerBarPR.com/TrollingForJobs/indexned.cfm.

          > Cheers!
          >
          > Rich Barger, ABC, APR
          > Chief Curmudgeon
          > http://www.CornerBarPR.com
          >
          > ---
          >
          > "mtsumrpr " wrote:
          >
          > > Good morning everyone! I just wanted to take a
          > moment to introduce myself.
          > > My name is JB. I currently work in gov't
          > communications but am actively
          > > seeking other employment opportunities.
          > >
          > > I have been in the field for about 4 years with
          > experience in agency,
          > > non-profit and, obviously, gov't. I hope that I
          > can contribute as well as
          > > receive valuable information from the group.
          > >
          > > Always feel free to contact me bc if I can help
          > any of you in any way.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > JB

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • Richard B Barger ABC APR
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2003
            Hmmm. Mr. (?) Barger???

            I know I have gray in my beard, JB, but ...

            ;-)

            You're welcome, of course.

            Cheers!

            Rich Barger, ABC, APR
            That's Mr. Barger to the younger crowd ...

            ---